Traditional arts and crafts are important historical elements of Japanʼs cultural heritage and the artisans responsible for carrying on these traditions are largely anonymous. It is WANOBI-Beautiful Japanʼs sincerest desire to introduce such artisans from Japan to the world by telling you their stories and sharing with you the exquisite work they produce.
- 2019 June 29 (Sat) ~ July 28 (Sun)
- Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum 1F Hall
- 9:30 – 16:30 (last admission 16:00)
- Mondays (The following day when Monday falls on a national holiday)
- Adults¥500, Students(College/University, High School)¥300, Students(Elementary, Junior High School):Free, Seniors (65 and over)¥200（Including permanent exhibition fee）
- WANOBI-Beautiful Japan,Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum