This exhibition is annual event that provides the woodworkers who are active in Hyogo Prefecture with a venue where they can each dispaly a single chair they have created. And visitors will can sit on chairs.
This year,we will introduce the process of remaking “wood” into a “chair”,hidden wood joints (in the video), and so on.
And then, as a special project, we will exhibit popular works selected from past exhibitions.
Please enjoy the scent of various woods and the space full of unique chairs.
※You may not be able to sit in a chair depending on the coronavirus epidemic.
- 2020 September 8 (Tue) ~ September 22 (Tue,a national holiday)
- Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum 1F Hall
9:30 – 16:30 (last admission 16:00)
＊For the time being, the opening hours have been changed as follows,
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (admission ends at 11:30 a.m.)
13:00 p.m. – 16:00 p.m. (admission ends at 15:30 a.m.)
- Mondays (The following day when Monday falls on a national holiday)
- Free（※Entry to the Permanent Exhibit requires a separate ticket.）
- Ikkyakuten Executive Committee,Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum